Your listings in your real estate profession is the lifeblood of your business. And building a listing inventory is one of the biggest challenge new real estate agents have to face. You invest your time to increase your leads and win the listing. But leads are coming in slowly. You need to have a comprehensive plan in order to meet and win prospects who will trust you to list their property. Florida Realtors share six steps on how you can win a listing.
Here are six tips to get you started:
- Analyze the first contact to identify the seller’s preferred form of communication
- Ask open-ended questions
- Go online to learn more about the owner’s personality and background
- Call the owner and gather clues with active listening
- Evaluate the seller’s real estate knowledge and then present at their level
- Study your competition and keep your value proposition in mind
Unfortunately, there are a lot of sellers and buyers who believe that all real estate agents are the same. You have the opportunity to be the best among the rest and win that listing. Treat each meeting with a lead like it’s your last chance to leave an exceptional impression. More importantly, ensure that you leave an impression by being of service and not just promoting yourself.